National Team Regionals
The U.S. National Team is all about excellence. As the United States’ only National Team program, coaches and players have the unique opportunity to develop, train and compete with the elite in the nation and the world. Featuring three pathways for middle and high school ages - identification, development and competition – the U.S. National Team places football players and coaches on the path to becoming U.S National champions. National Team Regionals offer athletes the opportunity to train with current NCAA coaches, NFL coaches, listen and learn from former NFL Players and receive a credible football evaluation from an NFL or college-caliber scout. The camps also provide athletes the chance to compete for a spot on the U.S. National Team.
- What is the National Team social media account?
- Can I purchase USA Football merchandise at the National Team Regionals
- How can I find out more information on recruiting, strength and conditioning, and ways to prepare for the National Team Regional?
- What is the National Team Regional Cancellation/Refund Policy?
- What is the next step after attending a National Team Regional?
- Can I train at more than one position at a National Team Regional?
- Can an Athlete attend multiple National Team Regionals?
- What do parents do at the National Team Regional?
- What do I need to bring to a National Team Regional?
- Who coaches the National Team Regional?
- How much does a National Team Regional or Middle School Showcase Cost?
- How do I register for a Regional Development Camp?
- Where are Regional Development Camps?
- What are National Team Regionals?