- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. Void outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia and where prohibited. Do not proceed to enter if you are not at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of, and located within, one of the 50 United States, or District of Columbia, at the time of entry. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering the USA Football and Siege Sports Uniform Contest (the "Contest"), each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all Contest rules ("Official Rules") and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Contest. Participation in this Contest constitutes participant's full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Siege Sports and USA Football, Inc. (“USA Football”) (“Sponsor”), their subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents, which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Siege Sports and USA Football and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and each of its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and advisors from any liability arising from or related to the Contest and/or the receipt or use of any prizes awarded in connection with the Contest, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participant fully and unconditionally releases all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of participant's entry, name or likeness.
- The Contest is open to legal residents of the UNITED STATES ONLY who are at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Entry is limited to individuals responsible for making uniform purchase decisions for a high school and/or youth football team. Employees, officers, representatives of the Sponsor and their immediate family members (regardless of where they reside) or household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Selection as a prize winner is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or amend this Contest at any time for any reason without prior notice. Sponsor further reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third party. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Contest.
- CONTEST PERIOD. The USA Football and Siege Sports Uniform Contest (the “Contest”) will run from 8:00 a.m., E.S.T. on January 4, 2016 until 4:59 p.m., E.S.T. on March 11, 2016 (“Contest Period”). Sponsor will accept entries for the Contest from 8:00 a.m., E.S.T on January 4, 2016 until 11:59 p.m., E.S.T. on February 26, 2016 (“Entry Period”).
- Entry is limited to individuals responsible for making uniform purchase decisions for a high school and/or youth football team. To enter, visit www.usafootball.com/siege and follow the links and instructions provided to register and enter. Provide full and complete information as to why your football team (youth or high school) is in need of new uniforms.
Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means or practices, or by any means which subvert the entry process will be void.
Proof of mailing or of certification (electronic or otherwise) does not constitute proof of delivery. Only one Entry per participant will be eligible for prizes; if a participant has already been selected as a Winner, he/she is not eligible to be selected as a Winner in any of the subsequent Contest Periods. By submitting an Entry, participant agrees to abide by these Official Rules. Persons submitting Entries under false pretenses will be disqualified. If for any reason the Internet or email portion of the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, USA Football reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. USA Football has no obligation to notify a participant of his/her disqualification. USA Football is not responsible for any lost, illegible, or misdirected Entries.
- DETERMINATION OF CONTEST WINNER (1)
Winner (1): After the conclusion of the Entry Period, representatives from USA Football and Siege Sports will evaluate the entries to determine who best demonstrates a need for the new uniforms. USA Football and Siege Sports will select a group of entries, based on their responses to the form submission, who will be contacted via email and asked to submit a picture of their current team uniform to assist in the determination of need. At the conclusion of the Contest period, USA Football and Siege Sports will select one Entry as a Contest Winner. The winner will be chosen based on their ability to demonstrate the most need for new uniforms. The Contest Winner’s team will then receive football uniform components for the team (the “Contest Prize”). If a high school team is selected as the winner, the winner will receive a uniform set (jersey and pants) for the team. If a youth team is selected as the winner, the winner will receive jerseys for the team. Entries must be submitted by the date and time specified in these rules to be eligible for the Contest.
- PRIZE (1).Contest Prize (1): The Contest Winner will receive uniform components for their high school or youth football team. If a high school team is selected as the winner, the winner will receive a uniform set (jersey and pants) for the team. If a youth team is selected as the winner, the winner will receive jerseys for the team. The approximate total retail value of the prize if awarded to a high school football team is $11,000. The approximate total retail value of the prize if awarded to a youth football team is $2,000.
General Prize Conditions: Expenses not stated are solely the responsibility of the Contest Winners. No prize may be transferred or substituted by a participant. Sponsor reserves the right to change any actual prize at any time during the Contest. In this event, every effort will be made to provide a prize of like estimated value. Sponsor does not warrant or make any representations in connection with the prize, express or implied. Sponsor will determine all elements of any prize in its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned, transferred, or changed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- IDENTIFICATION OF WINNERS. USA Football will announce the Contest Winner on its Facebook and Twitter pages at 5:00 p.m., E.S.T., on Friday, March 11, 2016. The Contest Winners must acknowledge the communication within 72 hours. USA Football will then provide the Contest Winners with an Affidavit of Eligibility/Ownership, an IRS W9 form, and a Liability/Publicity Release. The Contest Winners will accept the Contest Prize by signing and returning the Affidavit no later than 72 hours after receipt. No Contest Prize will be awarded until such documentation is received by USA Football. The Contest Winners are responsible for any taxes associated with the award of the Contest Prize. In the event that a Contest Winner cannot be contacted, USA Football will offer the Contest Prize to a different, runner-up selected Entry, and he/she will be contacted as set forth above. The Contest Prize for each Contest Winner will not be awarded until the completion of the Contest Period. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
- SPONSORS. This Contest is sponsored and promoted by USA Football, Inc., 45 N. Pennsylvania St., Suite 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
- ODDS.. The odds of winning this Contest depend on the number of Entries.
- MISCELLANEOUS. Everything for this Contest is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. By entering, participants consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Indianapolis, Indiana, in all disputes arising out of or related to these rules or these Contest.