1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering the USA Football Coach Newsletter Survey Prize Promotion (the "Promotion"), each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all promotion rules ("Official Rules") and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Promotion. Participation in this Promotion constitutes participant's full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of USA Football, Inc. (“USA Football”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents, which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless USA Football and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and each of their officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and advisors from any liability arising from or related to the Promotion and/or the receipt or use of the prize awarded in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participant fully and unconditionally releases all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of participant's entry, name or likeness.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This Promotion is open to U.S. residents 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Proof of age and identity must be furnished upon request. Employees and agents of USA Football and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. USA Football reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or amend this Promotion at any time for any reason without prior notice. USA Football further reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, in its sole discretion. USA Football reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third party. USA Football is not responsible for any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Promotion.
4. TO ENTER. This Promotion will run between 5:00 p.m. E.S.T. on March 3, 2015, and ending at 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on March 13, 2015 (the "Promotion Period"). One winner will be named for the Promotion Period. To enter the drawing, during the Promotion Period, you must either (1) respond to a brand awareness and perception survey sent by USA Football during the Promotion Period (“Survey Entry); or (2) send a 3” x 5” card with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and the words "USA Football Coach Newsletter Survey to: USA Football, Inc., 45 N. Pennsylvania St., Suite 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204, Attn: Promotion Coordinator via U.S. Mail (“Postcard Entry”) (collectively, “Entry” or “Entries”).
Proof of mailing (electronic or otherwise) does not constitute proof of delivery. Only one Entry per individual shall be accepted. By submitting an Entry, participants agree to abide by these Official Rules. Persons submitting Entries under false pretenses will be disqualified. If for any reason the Internet or email portion of the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, USA Football reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion. USA Football has no obligation to notify a participant of his/her disqualification. USA Football is not responsible for any lost, illegible or misdirected Entries or emails. Post card entries will not be returned and all Entries and survey results become the property of USA Football for promotional and other use, and by entering participants agree to assign any and all rights in and to the Entries, survey responses, and copyrights thereof, to USA Football. By entering, each participant authorizes USA Football to use his or her name, likeness and image in its advertising and promotion.
5. PRIZE. At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, USA Football will pick three Entries (each a “Winning Participant”) at random to receive a $250.00 Sports Authority Gift Card (the “Prize”). The total value of the prize associated with this Promotion is $250.00. Expenses not stated are solely the responsibility of the Winning Participant. No Prize may be transferred or substituted by a participant, except that the Winning Participant may transfer a prize to a minor child. USA Football reserves the right to change any actual prize at any time during the Promotion. In this event, every effort will be made to provide a prize of like estimated value. USA Football does not warrant or make any representations in connection with the prize, express or implied. On or about March 16, 2015 (the “Announcement Date”), the Winning Participant’s name will be posted on http://usafootball.com/help/contest-rules. The Winning Participant’s name may also be requested by printing your name, address, phone number and the words "Request for Winning Participant’s Name – USA Football's Coach Newsletter Survey Promotion on a 3" x 5" card, inserting the card into an envelope and mailing it to: USA Football, Inc. - Attn: Promotion Coordinator, at 45 N. Pennsylvania St., Suite 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
6. IDENTIFICATION OF WINNER. USA Football will contact the Winning Participant by email within one day of the Announcement Date. The Winning Participant must acknowledge the communication within 72 hours. USA Football will then provide the Winning Participant with an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. The Winning Participant will accept the prize by signing and returning the Affidavit no later than 48 hours after receipt. No Prize will be awarded until such documentation is received by USA Football. The Winning Participant is responsible for any taxes associated with the award of the prize. In the event that a Winning Participant cannot be contacted, a second Entry will be drawn at random and the participant who submitted that Entry will be named the Winning Participant and he/she will be contacted as set forth above. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
7. SPONSOR: This Promotion is sponsored and promoted by USA Football, Inc., 45 N. Pennsylvania St., Suite 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
8. ODDS: The odds of winning the Promotion depend on the number of Entries, but USA Football expects to send the survey to at least 35,000 individuals.
9. MISCELLANEOUS. Everything for this Promotion is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. By entering, participants consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Indianapolis, Indiana, in all disputes arising out of or related to these rules or these sweepstakes.