PRESENTED BY USA FOOTBALL
1. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. Void outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia and where prohibited. Do not proceed to enter if you are not at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of, and located within, one of the 50 United States, or District of Columbia, at the time of entry. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering the 2014 Mom’s Football Safety Clinic Registration Sweepstakes presented by USA Football (the "Sweepstakes"), each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all Sweepstakes rules ("Official Rules") and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes participant's full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of USA Football, Inc. (“USA Football”) (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents, which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and each of its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and advisors from any liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes and/or the receipt or use of any prizes awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participant fully and unconditionally releases all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of participant's entry, name or likeness.
Individual Prize: Each person who registers and attends the 2014 Mom’s Football Safety Clinic (the “Clinic”) and is at least 18 years of age (each a “Qualifying Participant”) is entered into the individual prize drawing. Must be present to win.
Organization Prizes: Any youth or high school football organization (each a “Youth Organization”) that has at least 25 Qualifying Participants who identify themselves as associated with the organization participate in the Clinic is eligible. If there are not at least three Youth Organizations that have 25 Qualifying Participants, Sponsor may change the eligibility requirements to include other Youth Organizations with Qualifying Participants.
Employees, officers, representatives of the Sponsor and their immediate family members (regardless of where they reside) or household members, whether or not related, are not Qualifying Participants. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or amend this Sweepstakes at any time for any reason without prior notice. Sponsor further reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third party. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes will run from 12:01 a.m., E.S.T. on November 1, 2014 until December 5, 2014 at 7:30 p.m., E.S.T. (“Sweepstakes Period”). All registrations must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
Organization: Recruit at least 25 Qualified Participants to register at https://usafootball.ezwaiver.com/big-ten-football-moms-clinic-2014 and attend the Mom’s Safety Clinic on December 5, 2014 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Indiana Convention Center on behalf of your youth or high school football organization. The Qualified Participants must identify your youth or high school football organization at the Clinic check-in.
Individual: Register at https://usafootball.ezwaiver.com/big-ten-football-moms-clinic-2014 and attend the Mom’s Safety Clinic on December 5, 2014 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Indiana Convention Center.
By submitting an Entry, participant agrees to abide by these Official Rules. Persons submitting an Entry under false pretenses will be disqualified. If for any reason the Internet or email portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, USA Football reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. USA Football has no obligation to notify a participant of his/her disqualification. USA Football is not responsible for any lost, illegible, or misdirected Entries.
Sponsor has limited this Sweepstakes to adults age 18 and older. However, if an entrant uploads geolocation information sufficient to identify a location, city or town, full name, physical address, online contact information, or other information about a child under the age of 13, the entrant is providing personal information that may be protected under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Sponsor will use this information solely to administer this Sweepstakes as set forth in these Rules, including notifying Sweepstakes Winners. Sponsor will not sell or rent this information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Parents and legal guardians have the following rights with regard to their child’s personal information:
- Sponsor does not seek Entries by persons under the age of 18 and therefore, will not require a child under the age of 13 to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes;
- Sponsor will delete any contact information obtained pursuant to this Sweepstakes about a child under the age of 13 following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Parents or guardians may review their Entry to review their child’s personal information and direct Sponsor to delete the information and refuse to allow further collection or use of the child’s information;
- Parents or guardians may agree to the collection and use of their child’s information, but still not allow disclosure to third parties unless that is part of the service.
- If a parent or legal guardian desires to exercise their rights, please contact USA Football’s General Counsel at 317.614.7750.
7. DETERMINATION OF THREE ORGANIZATION SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS AND PRIZES AND ONE INDIVIDUAL PRIZE
Organization Prize: Sponsor will randomly select three youth or high school football organizations that have at least 25 Qualified Participants register and attend. Each Sweepstakes Winner Organization will receive a $500 Riddell equipment grant (the “Organization Prize”). If there are not three youth or high school football organizations that have at least 25 Qualified Participants, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to organizations with fewer Qualified Participants or to not award one or more of the Organization Prizes.
Individual Prize: Sponsor will randomly select one Qualified Participant to win a $500 Marriott gift certificate.
General Prize Conditions: Expenses not stated are solely the responsibility of the Sweepstakes Winners. No prize may be transferred or substituted by a participant. Sponsor reserves the right to change any actual prize at any time during the Sweepstakes. In this event, every effort will be made to provide a prize of like estimated value. Sponsor does not warrant or make any representations in connection with the prize, express or implied. Sponsor will determine all elements of any prize in its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned, transferred, or changed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. IDENTIFICATION OF WINNERS. USA Football will contact the Sweepstakes Winners in person at the Clinic or by phone, mail, and/or e-mail within one day of the conclusion of the applicable Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes Winners must acknowledge the communication within 72 hours. USA Football will then provide the Sweepstakes Winners with an Affidavit of Eligibility/Ownership, an IRS W9 form, and a Liability/Publicity Release. The Sweepstakes Winners will accept the Sweepstakes Prize by signing and returning the Affidavit no later than 72 hours after receipt. No Sweepstakes Prize will be awarded until such documentation is received by USA Football. The Sweepstakes Winners are responsible for any taxes associated with the award of the Sweepstakes Prize. In the event that a Sweepstakes Winner cannot be contacted, USA Football will offer the Sweepstakes Prize to a different, randomly selected Qualified Participant or , and he/she will be contacted as set forth above. The Sweepstakes Prize for each Sweepstakes Winner will not be awarded until the completion of the Sweepstakes Period. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
9. SPONSORS. This Sweepstakes is sponsored and promoted by USA Football, Inc., 45 N. Pennsylvania St., Suite 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
10. ODDS. The odds of winning this Sweepstakes depend on the number of Qualified Participants and the number of organizations that recruit at least 25 Qualified Participants.
11. MISCELLANEOUS. Everything for this Sweepstakes is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. By entering, participants consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Indianapolis, Indiana, in all disputes arising out of or related to these rules or these Sweepstakes.