- Register for the High School Heads up Football program online and agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Nominate a coach to serve as the Player Safety Coach (PSC).
- Player Safety Coach must complete the following responsibilities:
- Complete USA Football’s online High School Coach Certification Courses at http://nfhslearn.com/headsupfootball
- Attend a one-day, in-person USA Football Player Safety Coach training clinic annually (Deadline: Aug. 16).
- Conduct a Heads Up Coaches clinic for all coaches.
- Conduct a Heads Up Parent Meeting for all parents and players
- Mentor coaches, players and parents on the elements of Heads Up Football
Have more questions? Submit a request