2014 COMMISSIONER SURVEY PRIZE PROMOTION
SPONSORED BY USA FOOTBALL
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. Void outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia and where prohibited. Do not proceed to enter if you are not at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of, and located within, one of the 50 United States, or District of Columbia, at the time of entry. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Promotion. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering the 2014 Commissioner Survey Prize Promotion (the "Promotion"), each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all promotion rules ("Official Rules") and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Promotion. Participation in this Promotion constitutes participant's full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of USA Football, Inc. (“USA Football”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents, which are final, binding, and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless USA Football and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and each of their officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and advisors from any liability arising from or related to the Promotion and/or the receipt or use of the prize awarded in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participant fully and unconditionally releases all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of participant's entry, name or likeness.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the UNITED STATES ONLY, excluding Rhode Island, who are at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers, representatives of the Sponsors and their immediate family members (regardless of where they reside) or household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Selection as a prize winner is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or amend this Promotion at any time for any reason without prior notice. Sponsors further reserve the right to amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, in their sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third party. Sponsors are not responsible for any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Promotion.
4. TO ENTER. This Promotion will run between 9:0 0a.m. E.S.T. on July 7, 2014, and ending at 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on July 31, 2014 (the "Promotion Period"). One winner will be randomly selected by USA Football for the Promotion Period. To enter the drawing, during the Promotion Period, you must either (1) respond to a Commissioner Survey email sent by USA Football during the Promotion Period (“Survey Entry”); or (2) send a 3” x 5” card with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and the words "USA Football Commissioner Survey to: USA Football, Inc., 45 N. Pennsylvania St., Suite 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204, Attn: Promotion Coordinator via U.S. Mail (“Postcard Entry”) (collectively, “Entry” or “Entries”).
Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means or practices, or by any means which subvert the entry process will be void.
Proof of mailing (electronic or otherwise) does not constitute proof of delivery. Only one Entry per individual shall be accepted. By submitting an Entry, participants agree to abide by these Official Rules. Persons submitting Entries under false pretenses will be disqualified. If for any reason the Internet or email portion of the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, USA Football reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion. USA Football has no obligation to notify a participant of his/her disqualification. USA Football is not responsible for any lost, illegible or misdirected Entries or emails. Post card entries will not be returned and all Entries and survey results become the property of USA Football for promotional and other use, and by entering participants agree to assign any and all rights in and to the Entries, survey responses, and copyrights thereof, to USA Football. By entering, each participant authorizes USA Football to use his or her name, likeness and image in its advertising and promotion.
5. PRIZE. At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, USA Football will select one Entry (the “Winning Participant”) at random to receive a $50.00 Sports Authority Gift Card (the “Prize”). The total value of the prize associated with this Promotion is $50.00.
General Prize Conditions: Expenses not stated are solely the responsibility of the Winning Participant. No Prize may be transferred or substituted by a participant. USA Football reserves the right to change any actual prize at any time during the Promotion. In this event, every effort will be made to provide a prize of like estimated value. USA Football does not warrant or make any representations in connection with the prize, express or implied. On or about August 1, 2014 (the “Announcement Date”), the Winning Participant’s name will be announced. The Winning Participant’s name may also be requested by printing your name, address, phone number, email address, and the words "Request for Winning Participant’s Name – USA Football's Commissioner Survey Promotion on a 3" x 5" card, inserting the card into an envelope and mailing it to: USA Football, Inc. - Attn: Promotion Coordinator, at 45 N. Pennsylvania St., Suite 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- IDENTIFICATION OF WINNER. USA Football will contact the Winning Participant by email within one day of the Announcement Date. The Winning Participant must acknowledge the communication within 72 hours. USA Football will then provide the Winning Participant with an Affidavit of Eligibility, an IRS W9 form, and Liability/Publicity Release. The Winning Participant will accept the prize by signing and returning the Affidavit no later than 72 hours after receipt. No Prize will be awarded until such documentation is received by USA Football. The Winning Participant is responsible for any taxes associated with the award of the prize. In the event that a Winning Participant cannot be contacted, a second Entry will be drawn at random and the participant who submitted that Entry will be named the Winning Participant and he/she will be contacted as set forth above. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
Sponsors have limited this Promotion to adults age 18 and older. However, if an entrant uploads a photo, video, or audio file containing images of children under the age of 13 or voice, or geolocation information sufficient to identify a location, city or town, full name, physical address, online contact information, or other information about a child under the age of 13, the entrant is providing personal information that may be protected under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Sponsors will use this information solely to administer this Promotion as set forth in these Rules, including notifying Promotion Winners. Sponsors will not sell or rent this information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Parents and legal guardians have the following rights with regard to their child’s personal information:
- Sponsors do not seek Entries by persons under the age of 18 and therefore, will not require a child under the age of 13 to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the Promotion;
- Sponsors will delete any contact information obtained pursuant to this Promotion about a child under the age of 13 following the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
- Parents or guardians may review their Entry to review their child’s personal information and direct Sponsors to delete the information and refuse to allow further collection or use of the child’s information;
- Parents or guardians may agree to the collection and use of their child’s information, but still not allow disclosure to third parties unless that is part of the service.
- If a parent or legal guardian desires to exercise their rights, please contact USA Football’s General Counsel at 317.614.7750.
8. SPONSOR. This Promotion is sponsored and promoted by USA Football, Inc., 45 N. Pennsylvania St., Suite 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
9. ODDS. The odds of winning the Promotion depend on the number of Entries, but USA Football expects to send the Commissioner Survey to at least 2,000 individuals.
10. MISCELLANEOUS. Everything for this Promotion is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. By entering, participants consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Indianapolis, Indiana, in all disputes arising out of or related to these rules or these promotion.