- Each organization must register for the program online and agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Nominate the right person to be the Player Safety Coach (PSC).
- Player Safety Coach must complete the following responsibilities:
- Become certified by USA Football’s Level 1 Coach Certification.
- Attend a one-day, in-person USA Football Player Safety Coach training clinic annually.
- Conduct a Heads Up Coaches clinic for all head coaches.
- Conduct a Heads Up Parent Meeting for all parents and players.
- Mentor coaches, players and parents in elements of Heads Up Football
in-season by attending practices and games.
- All coaches (head and assistant) register for a USA Football Coach Membership, which includes Level 1 certification courses and member resources.
- All coaches annually complete the Level 1 Coach Certification Course
- Require each player’s parent or legal guardian to execute a legally valid waiver and release naming USA Football as a released party
- Maintain a minimum of $1 million general liability and $25,000 accident and health insurance policies, submitting a certificate of insurance to USA Football and naming USA Football as additionally insured.
Have more questions? Submit a request