- Participating organizations’ coaches, players and parents will be instructed in Heads Up Football® through in-person and online training using a train-the-trainer model. After selecting a Player Safety Coach, this person will be trained in-person by USA Football and will be responsible for bringing Heads Up Football back to the organization and its members through a prepared curriculum.
- Have comfort knowing that your league is taking a proactive approach to player health and safety.
- Confidently answer parents’ questions about the steps you are taking to make the game better and safer for their children.
- Bring the credibility of a national safety program that is endorsed at every level of football to your organization.
- Impart uniform coaching education for all coaches and give them online resources to assist with practice planning and improving how to teach fundamentals
- All coaches who complete the certification receive $1 million of general liability coaching insurance.
- Ensure all coaches are teaching essential football fundamentals, including tackling and blocking, resulting in greater player development.
Have more questions? Submit a request