USA Football and FieldTurf are awarding field building grants annually, each receiving a $50,000 grant voucher towards the purchase of a FieldTurf synthetic field. Our goal is to bring higher quality, durable fields and make it more affordable for communities
- Be located in the United States and be building a football field in the United States
- Be a not-for-profit organization, municipality (including Parks and Recreation agencies), public school or sovereign tribal nation
- Own or have a minimum of a ten (10) year lease or use agreement on the land where the football field will be constructed
- Provide a site plan for the project
- Demonstrate the financial means to complete the project within twelve (12) months of the Grant award
- Choose FieldTurf as the synthetic turf product for the field
- The USA Football and FieldTurf logos will be permanently installed in the playing surface during the installation at no additional cost to the grant recipient.
- Host a grand opening public relations event with USA Football and FieldTurf when the project is complete
- Provide photos of the project to USA Football, including before and after photos of field construction
- Provide USA Football with usage of the field at no-cost at future USA Football events such as clinics and camps, subject to field-availability as determined by the grant recipient.
USA Football evaluates grant applications based on a need and merit.
For more information, please call Kelsey Ping at (317) 614-7748 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.