- After attending the USA Football-led PSC Clinic, a PSC is responsible for running a Heads Up Coaches Clinic for the organization's head and assistant coaches.
- The purpose of the clinic is for the PSC to train coaches on the core elements of Heads Up Football: concussion recognition and response, equipment fitting, heat and hydration education and Heads Up Tackling.
- The clinic should be held prior to the first day of practice.
- This clinic should emphasize hands-on, physical demonstrations to supplement the online training coaches received in the certification course.
- More details about the content of this clinic and how to plan it are available in the PSC Dashboard.
Have more questions? Submit a request