1. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. Void outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia and where prohibited. Do not proceed to enter if you are not at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of, and located within one of the eligible states, or District of Columbia, at the time of entry. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering the USA Football and Siege Sports Uniform Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all Sweepstakes rules (the "Official Rules") and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes participant's full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Siege Sports and USA Football, Inc. (“USA Football” or “Sponsor”), their subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents, which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Siege Sports and USA Football and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and each of its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, grantors, representatives and advisors from any liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes and/or the receipt or use of any prizes awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participant fully and unconditionally releases all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of participant's entry, name or likeness.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is a national sweepstakes open to legal residents of the UNITED STATES ONLY, excluding all individuals from Rhode Island, New York and Florida, who are at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Entry is limited to individuals responsible for making uniform purchase decisions for a high school and/or youth league/club football team. Employees, officers, representatives of the Sponsor and/or Siege Sports and their immediate family members (regardless of where they reside) or household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Selection as a prize winner is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
4. CANCELATION, TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF SWEEPSTAKES. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or amend this Sweepstakes at any time for any reason without prior notice. Sponsor further reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third party. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
5. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes will run from 8:00 a.m., E.S.T. on January 27, 2017 until 4:59 p.m., E.S.T. on April 14, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will accept entries for the Sweepstakes from 8:00 a.m., E.S.T on January 27, 2017 until 11:59 p.m., E.S.T. on March 31, 2017 (“Entry Period”).
6. ENTRY. Entry is limited to one individual per high school football team and/or youth league/club football team who is responsible for making uniform purchase decisions for that high school and/or youth league/club football team. This includes, but is not limited to, coaches, athletic directors, league organizers, and parent volunteers with the appropriate authority. A high school and/or youth league/club football team may not designate more than one individual as responsible for making uniform purchase decisions. Duplicate entries for a high school and/or youth league/club football team will be removed from consideration and will not be eligible to win the Sweepstakes. To enter, visit www.usafootball.com/siege and follow the links and instructions provided. Complete and submit all information required by the entry form. Incomplete entries will not be eligible to win the Sweepstakes.
Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means or practices, or by any means which subvert the entry process will be void.
Proof of mailing or of certification (electronic or otherwise) does not constitute proof of delivery. Only one Entry per high school and/or youth league/club football team will be eligible for the prize. By submitting an Entry, participant agrees to abide by these Official Rules. Persons submitting Entries under false pretenses will be disqualified. If for any reason the Internet or email portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, USA Football reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. USA Football has no obligation to notify a participant of his/her disqualification. USA Football is not responsible for any lost, illegible, or misdirected Entries.
8. DETERMINATION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER (1).
After the conclusion of the Entry Period, USA Football will select at random, from all valid entrants identified as the individual responsible for making uniform purchase decisions for a high school or youth league/club football team, one (1) entrant as the winner (the “Sweepstakes Winner”). If an entrant representing a high school football team is selected, the Sweepstakes Winner will receive the High School Prize (as defined below). If an entrant representing a youth league/club football team is selected, the Sweepstakes Winner will receive the Youth Prize (as defined below).
All entries must be submitted in compliance with all of these rules, including by the date and time specified in these rules, to be eligible for the Sweepstakes.
9. PRIZE (1); HIGH SCHOOL PRIZE OR YOUTH PRIZE.
The prize awarded will be based on the type of organization the entrant represents. If the Sweepstakes Winner represents a high school football team, his or her football team will be awarded the High School Prize. The High School Prize will consist of a uniform set (jersey and pants) from Siege Sports for the high school football team. The approximate total retail value of the High School Prize is $11,000. If the Sweepstakes Winner represents a youth league/club football team, his or her football team will be awarded the Youth Prize. The Youth Prize will consist of no more than 50 jerseys from Siege Sports for the youth league/club football team. The approximate total retail value of the Youth Prize is $2,000.
General Prize Conditions: Expenses not stated are solely the responsibility of the Sweepstakes Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to change the actual prize at any time during the Sweepstakes. In this event, every effort will be made to provide a prize of like estimated value. Sponsor does not warrant or make any representations in connection with the prize, express or implied. Sponsor will determine all elements of any prize in its, or its partners, sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned, transferred, or changed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
10. IDENTIFICATION OF WINNER. USA Football will contact the Sweepstakes Winner via the email address associated with their entry by 5:00 p.m., E.S.T., on Tuesday, April 4, 2017. The Sweepstakes Winner must acknowledge the communication within 72 hours. USA Football will then provide the Sweepstakes Winner with an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release. The Sweepstakes Winner must accept the Sweepstakes Prize by signing and returning the documents no later than 72 hours after receipt. No prize will be awarded until such documentation is received by USA Football. The Sweepstakes Winner is responsible for any taxes associated with the award of the prize. In the event that the Sweepstakes Winner does not respond or cannot be contacted in the time allotted, USA Football will offer the appropriate prize to a different randomly selected entrant and he/she will be contacted as set forth above. The prize will not be awarded until the completion of the Sweepstakes Period. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. USA Football will announce the name of the Sweepstakes Winner by 5:00 p.m., E.S.T., on Friday April 14, 2017, on USA Football’s official Facebook (www.facebook.com/usafootball) and Twitter (twitter.com/usafootball) accounts.
11. SPONSORS. This Sweepstakes is sponsored and promoted by USA Football, Inc., 45 N. Pennsylvania St., Suite 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
12. ODDS. The odds of winning this Sweepstakes depend on the number of entries received.
13. MISCELLANEOUS. Everything for this Sweepstakes is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. By entering, participants consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Indianapolis, Indiana, in all disputes arising out of or related to these rules or this Sweepstakes.